We have been extensively trained via AANP (American Association of Nurse Practitioners) and ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine)
- 2.1 million in the U.S., ages 12 and older, have opioid use disorder (OUD) involving prescription opioids, heroin, or both in 2016.
- Opioid-related emergency department (ED) visits nearly doubled from 2005 to 2014.
- Opioid-related in-patient hospital stays increased 64% nationally from 2005 to 2014.
- Opioid addiction is linked with high rates of illegal activity and incarceration.
- Use of Rx Buprenorphine and Naltrexone.
- Reducing illicit opioid use
- Retaining people in treatment
Call 208-637-9610 today to schedule an appointment for addiction medicine services in Pocatello, ID!