Opioid use disorder
Pocatello Wellness Clinic offers Opioid Use Disorder medication assisted treatment!
We have been extensively trained via AANP (American Association of Nurse Practitioners) and ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine)
- 2.1 million in the U.S., ages 12 and older, have opioid use disorder (OUD) involving prescription opioids, heroin, or both in 2016.
- Opioid-related emergency department (ED) visits nearly doubled from 2005 to 2014.
- Opioid-related in-patient hospital stays increased 64% nationally from 2005 to 2014.
- Opioid addiction is linked with high rates of illegal activity and incarceration.
- Use of Rx Buprenorphine and Naltrexone.
- Reducing illicit opioid use
- Retaining people in treatment
Call 208-637-9610 today to schedule an appointment for addiction medicine services in Pocatello, ID!